The Crew Experience 2021
Join us on this is a group excursion to Clare Island, including a tasting of our first release – Clare Island Single Malt Spirit Drink ~ Aged at Sea ~
This journey through Clare Island’s history and mythology takes place every Sunday from July to September 2021. You will partake in the ‘first of its kind’ immersive experience of myths, legends, history, Island culture and Island seafood that culminates with a tasting of our unique sea borne spirit – Clare Island Single Malt Spirit Drink.
You may purchase The Crew Experience singly or in groups. For larger groups of 5 or more get in touch with us – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Present your coin to access O’Grady’s Ferry at Roonagh Pier
- Meet & greet on arrival at Clare Island harbour with your Spirit Of Clare Island Experience Host/Hostess
- Reception, refreshments & canapès at Granuaile Castle
- Guided, interpretive walks through the Island landscape
- Visits to and historical appreciation of Granuaile’s Castle and the 12th Century Cistercian Abbey
- Transport from the Abbey to the lighthouse and back to Sailor’s Bar
- Clare Island Single Malt tasting at the Lighthouse overlooking the islands mega cliffs
- Choose your lobster and enjoy a Clare Island Seafood Feast at The Sailors Bar along with Clare Island music, song, stories and fun
- Return ferry to mainland.
Max group size 25
NOTE: If you have already purchased a Captain’s Experience you can avail of a discount on Crew Experience – contact us for details.